06 May 2015

End April 2015 Updates

For the first time I am fast to do an update on my portfolio performance, haha... have more free time now to do my own stuff recently. Today I take time off from my work to run some errands and to meet up with my good friends for lunch later. It is always nice not having to work on a weekday. Just had my breakfast at my favourite coffeeshop, watching others rushing to work at a nearby train station. :P

Weather doesn't look good actually, tiny rain drops appeared when I was making my way home. Hopefully it will not rain later but chances are not high. Not sure if haze is coming back, smell a bit funny.

Well, back to my portfolio. As posted previously, F & N was added to it last week, making my portfolio looks like this at the end of April:

Stock
Lots
% of Portfolio
1
19.00%
2
11.18%
4
8.32%
1
8.10%
4
7.41%
1
7.19%
5
7.06%
1
7.05%
3
6.85%
5
6.46%
1
6.15%
1
5.22%

Total invested capital is S$50,334.80.
Total dividend collected to date is S$382.58.

Total current value is S$54,400.00 based on the closing price on the last day of April, a 8.08% gain on paper.

No dividend was collected during the month of April.

Have finally cross the 50k mark for my portfolio, with other stuff going on currently, I think the invested capital amount will remain as it is for quite sometime. There may be 1 more potential candidate to be added but only when the price is right, as usual. Alternatively, I may just add more lots from the current stock list, already 12 on it with a good spread I think. Not much cash on hand now to allocate to this portfolio.

Look forward to May as there will be dividends to be collected from 6 of the stocks in my portfolio. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment