27 April 2015

F&N - A Familiar Name

Added Fraser and Neave into my stock portfolio; most of us who grow up in Singapore will know this name, F&N. I can see many items in my house that are related to this company; Magnolia milk, Fruit Tress Fresh, 100 Plus, Seasons Grass Jelly, even children assignment books from Marshall Cavendish or the MC online etc, are related to each other.

Of course I don't just buy this stock due to me being a consumer of their products, there are some other reasons too which, as mentioned before, are only known to me, not to share online. Not in a position to offer any such advice, hehe...

There are still some stocks in my radar, waiting for them to come within my striking range, so wish everyone has a great week ahead, long weekend round the corner and that means an end to another month again, that's fast! 1/3 of Year 2015 gone! Time don't wait for us, so better make full use of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment