12 December 2014

End November 2014 Updates

Was travelling around for a bit for the past few weeks and have not been actively checking on my stock portfolio performance. While travelling, I do not have data roaming or even bother to buy oversea data sim card. As long as I can be contactable via normal phone call, I'm fine with it. I'm not one who like to 'report' where I am in Facebook unlike my other friends. Finding a free wi-fi spot is like striking lottery to them! Some may said it is useful to have internet connection to get around but I still prefer the way of using map and asking around for direction. Anyway we can pre-load the maps in our cell phones now, so no excuse.

I have cut down a lot on time spend looking at my phone or tablet in recent months. We can easily see people sitting together but each of them fully engaged with their hand held devices, even with couples on dates. Most of them were viewing their Facebook instead of facing their friends who are physically there in front of them. When out with my close friends, we often reminded each other to stop this 'bad' habit of taking phones out and play with it during our gathering. To me, it is also a show of respect to those with us. Hence I cannot understand why some parents would allow their children to play with their phones or worst, to plug in ear pieces during their mealtime, a common thing to spot when I am out for dinner. It is a strict no for my family during mealtime.

Anyway, enough of that, back to my stock portfolio; no change since the last update. On a look out for more stocks to add on and works towards a 50k portfolio. Also from January next year, we can buy at smaller lot size, great news! Even greater news is end of year, holidays season, AWS payment! More cash coming in! Haha...

Below is my latest stock portfolio, no change:

Stock
Lots
% of Portfolio
1
23.18%
4
10.15%
1
9.89%
4
9.04%
1
8.77%
5
8.61%
1
8.60%
5
7.88%
1
7.51%
1
6.37%

Total invested capital is S$41,257.43.

Total current value is S$42,370.00 based on the closing price on the last day of November, 2.7% gain.

Dividend collect in November is S$50 from Starhub.

So happy holidays to everyone! May the next year be a better year!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Stocks Keeper!

    I started investing in August 2014, we are quite along the same timeline. Comparing your portfolio with mine, i see that you have a well balanced portfolio. while mine is merely going towards the yield. Lets see where our path brings us in near future!

    i've added you in my Blog List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeffrey, good luck to your investment path too! Great that you started off young, when I'm your age, I'm still nowhere near what you have in term of the saving amount. All the best soldier! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! i've linked you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck there next year.

    Hope you will be able to achieve your target :)

    ReplyDelete