24 December 2014

Cache - Not Data Storage but a Logistics Trust

Yup, not talking about the computing term for data storage but is about the new stock in my portfolio; Cache Logistics Trust. Welcome to the family!

Before I went for my holidays, I had tried to queue for it for a number of times at S$1.15 pricing but was not successful. Last week, while doing my usual 'morning business', I happened to login to my trading account and saw that the pricing was below that, so I just queue for 3 lots then and got filled in the afternoon I think, so I got a better deal than I initially wanted. And yes, it is not the first time I did my trading entries while in the restroom, hahaha...

Well, don't ask me why I choose to invest in them, I'm not in any position to give advice on such matter. I buy stocks based on my limited trading knowledge, on my personal feel or experience with them which can varies from logical to non-logical thinking. Anyway it's my own money, I'm responsible for it myself. Everyone should be responsible for theirs too. Read before that some even blame some bloggers just because they follow blindly on what those bloggers bought and shared in their blogs. Come on, if you earn some money, do you share part of it with them? If not then don't blame them if you lose money just because you are not doing your own homework before parting with your money. So please don't follow what I'm buying, there are many more professional guides out there that can help you better than reading my blog content. Reason why I have to say this is I received an email asking me for reasons why I bought one of my share that I posted previously. Seriously, I didn't expect that anyone will really ask me that! As if I'm some expert! No please, I'm just a nobody and who knows, all these info about my portfolio might be fake? You never know and should never just believe anything you read on the internet blindly.

You can believe that's the man and that's what the man really said?
Picture Credit: http://www.woosk.com/

Having said that, let's go back to the main topic. Below is my latest stock portfolio with the latest additional to the list:

Stock
Lots
% of Portfolio
1
21.39%
4
9.37%
1
9.12%
4
8.34%
1
8.09%
5
7.95%
1
7.94%
3
7.71%
5
7.28%
1
6.93%
1
5.88%

Total invested capital is S$44,705.65.

Think that should be the final list for this year closing. Holiday mood now, as usual very quiet atmosphere in the office with people clearing leaves. Best time to be in the office as not much activities going on and not many people to disturb me.

So if you are still reading till now, I wish you a very happy holiday ahead. Merry Christmas! May your Christmas present be this:

Money Money Money!
Picture Credit: http://trisystem.info/

But the money could be fake! :P
Picture Credit: http://www.bootic.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello Stock Keeper!

    yeah! i also got 5 lots of cache but at $1.15 per share. as i see the dividend yield is good and have been giving constant dividends so it should be quite safe and good investment!

    merry xmas to u my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey,

    Yup, I am attracted by its dividend yield too and also some other reasons. Hopefully it will turn out well for years to come! Merry Christmas to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete